Search Local Listings
Win a family pack of tickets to the Harlem Globetrotters
Win a family pack of tickets to see the Harlem Globetrotters
April 13, 2016 at the General Motors Centre in Oshawa
Contest expires March 31, 2016
Celebrating 90 years of providing smiles, sportsmanship and service to millions of people worldwide, the world famous Harlem Globetrotters, presented regionally by CTMS Travel, will bring their unrivaled family show to the General Motors Centre in Oshawa on Wednesday, April 13, 2016, at 7 p.m., during their 90th Anniversary World Tour.
Known worldwide as the Ambassadors of Goodwill, the Globetrotters also announced today that they are giving back even more during their 90th year with The Great Assist program. Stars of the team will leave a mark in communities across North America with acts of goodwill during the tour that is set to play over 330 games in 260 cities.
Fans are encouraged to visit www.GreatAssist.com to nominate a worthwhile cause or a deserving family in need of a smile, and the Globetrotters will help as many fans as possible throughout the tour. In addition to fan requests, the team is planning to bring their bullying prevention program to over 400 schools and community centers, talk to youth about character education and physical fitness, visit childrenâs hospitals and lend a hand to those in need.
On the court, the Globetrotters' 90-year celebration will feature some of the greatest athletes and entertainers on the planet. With a star-studded roster featuring Big Easy Lofton, Ant Atkinson, Hi-Lite Bruton, Thunder Law, Bull Bullard and Cheese Chisholm - plus female stars TNT Maddox and Sweet J Ekworomadu* -Â the Globetrotters' one-of-a-kind show is unrivaled in the world of family entertainment. Every game will showcase incredible ball handling wizardry, rim-rattling dunks, trick shots, hilarious comedy and unequaled fan interaction. After the game, Globetrotter stars will sign autographs and take photos with fans.
Click here for ticket information.
Contest Entry Form
You must fill in all boxes below to enter.
Contest Rules & Regulations:
- Employees (or immediate family members of employees) of ParentSource are not eligible to win any prize.
- Contestants entrants must be a member of the ParentSource.ca guide to be eligible to win. Registration is free. Entrants who aren't members, will be automatically registered. Entrants can remove themselves from membership at anytime.
- ParentSource and contest sponsors are not responsible or liable for entries that are lost, misdirected, delayed, destroyed or lost in delivery.
- Potential winners will be notified by email. Potential winners have 5 days to respond to to claim their prize. After 5 days another winner will be chosen.
- ParentSource and contest sponsors are not liable for any damages or injuries as a result of participation in any contest or as a result of attendance at events where prizes are awarded.
- This contest is subject to the laws of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada as may be applicable.
- Chances of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- ParentSource reserves the right to amend these rules as and when they deem necessary. Rules may change from time to time in any given contest. ParentSource and contest sponsors are not responsible for any typographical, production or distribution errors that may occur during the contest or in any contest material.
- Decisions of ParentSource and contest sponsors are final in all cases.
- Winners agree to allow their names and photographs to be used for promotional purposes without compensation.
- Provision of all prizes is the responsibility of contest sponsors. ParentSource is not responsible to provide prizes. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, assigned or redeemed for cash. Contest sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the described prize cannot be awarded for any reason.
- The Sponsors are not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the contest in the event of circumstances beyond their control. The Sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify the contest if, in their sole discretion, they determine that the contest is not capable of being run as originally planned for any reason (such as tampering, fraud, technical failures, printing or distribution errors or any other causes or occurrences have compromised the fairness or integrity of the contest).
- By entering this contest, you acknowledge that you accept and will abide by these rules and regulations.
- ParentSource may communicate with you from time to time for marketing purposes. We respect your privacy and will not share this information without your permission.
- Limit of one entry per day per person.