Rooks to Cooks is an innovative cooking school for children, ages 4+. Current programs include awesome Summer Cooking Day Camps at 16 GTA Locations, delicious Birthday Parties, tasty PA Day, March Break and After-school Programs. All lessons are hands-on, educational, team-based and fun!
New Location in WHITBY! Rooks to Cooks is an innovative cooking school for children with multiple locations in the GTA. Experienced chef instructors inspire and educate children, ages 4 - 15, to reach their full potential in and out of the kitchen.
Current programs include:
- Summer Cooking Day Camps
- PA Day and March Break Camps
- After school programs and school workshops
- Cooking Birthday Parties for kids
- Visit Website for more info and to Register
All programs are hands-on, team-based and fun! Children will learn valuable cooking skills, but they also learn about team-work, responsibility, independence, nutrition, problem solving, and apply math and science in the real world. Campers will gain an abundance of new skills, increased confidence, the ability to safely navigate the kitchen, and amazing memories that will stick with them for years to come!
Summer Camp Highlights:
- Daily Lunches, chef uniform, safety glove, included in registration
- Camp swag bag
- Daily food samples to take home
- Session Recipe booklets
- 20 students per week
- 1:6 staff-to-camper ratio
- Learn from experienced chef instructors
Summer Camp Locations:
- Bathurst & Lawrence
- College & Bathurst
- Don Mills
- East York
- High Park
- North York